You will be guided through a series of steps that will begin where you are currently and allow you to move forward at your own pace. It is important to implement the techniques into your life as you learn them. The steps will link you to teaching videos and other learning tools. There are scheduled “rest stops” along the way that allow you to master the methods you just learned. You can move to the next leg when you are ready.
The rest periods will have reminders, suggestions, and exercises. People often notice a shift in their pain and mood within a few weeks.
Resources that come with the DOC Journey include:
- An eight-week course orchestrated by a “guide” who leads you through a scheduled sequence of teachings
- Video Tutorials linked to specific teachings – 4-6 minute segments intended to deepen your understanding of the material.
- Ongoing articles and interviews
- Access to experts regarding questions about the journey. Note: we cannot offer specific medical advice.
- Coming soon – The DOC Journey app
The following additional recurring resources are available to participants in the DOC Journey.
Teaching interactive webinars
Q&A with David Hanscom
Back in Control Radio
- Current episode – Making the Connection to Healing
Stories of Hope – X-Zone Broadcast Network
Below are related offerings from Dr. David Hanscom that you may find helpful.